Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mind power

Each week there is a crossword in our local free paper. I have started filling them in, though I'm not that good. I eventually grab the dictionary but is not always helpful. Recently Ray has been taking them and filling them in for me.
I also have my text book from school on Japanese. I have been reviewing the language. I think I have forgotten a lot but am learning it quickly. I don't think that I will be able to speak it fluently though, it is only a hobby to keep my mind active.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,



    You have an extremely wonderful weblog. To turn out to be a effective man or woman the standard issue is always to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Create Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eradicate Stress Out of your Life, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Program Yourself For Lifetime Success!

    ReplyDelete